A Project of SaveCalifornia.com
First, you must realize the scientific fact of only two sexes -- male (XY) and female (XX). Second, realize no one can "change" their sex. Third, understand that your children are being targeted by relentless sexual lies for the satisfaction of aggressive special interests, who are especially aligned with Democrat politicians.
Here are 12 non-academic, social-engineering laws targeting every child in California K-12 "public" schools:
1. AB 2016 (signed by Gov. Jerry Brown in 2016 and implemented in 2021 by State Board of Education appointees of Gov. Jerry Brown and Gov. Gavin Newsom) created a new "ethnic studies curriculum" that identifies certain racial and ethnic groups and skin colors as "oppressed," encouraging students to rise up against "oppressors." As curriculum expert and teacher Brenda Lebsack explains: "...the very significant portion of the Ethnic Studies Model Curriculum portion in Chapter 3, page 6 that defines gender as an “ever-changing spectrum.” This definition of gender has huge implications when applied to Critical Race Theory (CRT). CRT says cisgenders (biological males and females) are privileged oppressors, while non-conforming genders, going by a myriad of pronouns & genders, are the marginalized oppressed. According to the UCSF gender care document, some of these pronouns are: THEY (both genders), ZE, (neither gender), XE, HIR (another gender explored and acquired by the child), PER (non-binary)."
2. AB 329 (signed by Gov. Jerry Brown in 2015 and implemented in 2019 through the new “sexual health” standards approved by State Board of Education appointees of Gov. Jerry Brown and Gov. Gavin Newsom) teaches children as young as 5th grade that any consensual sexual behavior is “safe” as long as you “protect” yourself with a condom, and teaches children that homosexuality, bisexuality and transsexuality is “normal.” AB 329 requires children to learn all kinds of sexual examples and practices: masturbation, oral sex, teen fornication, homosexuality, transsexuality, and unlimited “genders,” as well as promoting abortion. Under the guise of “health” education, AB 329, dubbed the “California Healthy Youth Act,” is mandatory for grades 7-12 and optional for younger grades.
3. AB 1266 (signed by Gov. Jerry Brown in 2013) requires all K-12 public schools to permit biological boys in girls' restrooms, showers, clubs, and sports teams; and biological girls in boys' restrooms, showers, clubs, and sports teams. The "right" to violate these sexual boundaries is solely a self declaration of a different "gender identity." Passed by the majority Democrats in the California Legislature, AB 1266 tramples parents' rights and invades the personal comfort zones of millions of California children for a handful of sexually confused children who need professional counseling. Not only is transsexuality unnatural and unhealthy, AB 1266 also opens the door to fraud because there are porn-influenced boys who will try to see girls partially or fully naked by declaring themselves "female" for the day. AB 1266 mandates this agenda and permits this abuse, reading, "A pupil shall be permitted to participate in sex-segregated school programs and activities, including athletic teams and competitions, and use facilities consistent with his or her gender identity, irrespective of the gender listed on the pupil's records."
4. SB 48 (signed by Gov. Jerry Brown in 2011) mandates that children from kindergarten through 12th grade, in all "instruction in social sciences," admire "the role and contributions of...lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Americans." California public school districts must implement the requirements of SB 48 through "supplemental materials" (i.e., handouts, homosexual biographies, classroom discussions, essays and other homework, outside speakers, videos, dramas, etc.)
5. SB 543 (signed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2010) permits school staff to remove children -- aged 12 and up -- from government schools and taken off-campus for counseling sessions, without parental permission or involvement. The purpose is to permit pro-homosexuality teachers and administrators to remove sexually-confused children in 6th grade and up from campus and take them to pro-homosexuality counselors who will encourage them to embrace the homosexual lifestyle. Parents will never hear about it. The Democrat legislators who voted for it and the homosexual activists who sponsored it regard parents as the problem and parental rights as "a barrier." SB 543 author Mark Leno, a San Francisco Democrat and homosexual activist, wrote "this barrier is especially harmful to certain populations of youth including lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender youth."
6. ACR 82 (approved by the California Legislature in 2010) creates de facto “morality-free zones” at participating schools (pre-kindergarten through public universities). Schools that become official “Discrimination-Free Zones” will "enact procedures" (including mandatory counseling) against students from pre-kindergarten on up who are accused of “hate,” “intolerance,” or “discrimination.” How? By peacefully speaking or writing against the unnatural lifestyles of "sexual orientation" (homosexuality and bisexuality) and "gender identity" (transsexuality and cross-dressing), which are included in this measure. This means students, teachers, and parents who visit campus, who speak up for man-woman marriage, biological gender differences, and Biblical values can be penalized.
7. SB 572 (signed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2009) establishes "Harvey Milk Day" in K-12 California public schools and community colleges. In classrooms, schools, and school districts that participate, children will now be taught to admire the life and values of late homosexual activist and teen predator Harvey Milk of San Francisco the month of May. According to the reputable biography, "The Mayor of Castro Street: The Life and Times of Harvey Milk" by Randy Shilts, Milk repeatedly engaged in adult-child "sex," advocated for multiple homosexual relationships, and told a very public lie because he thought it would get him ahead. Since SB 572 requires participating schools to make children perform "exercises remembering the life of Harvey Milk," kids can be taught to support and emulate these bad values.
8. SB 777 (signed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2007) prohibits all public school instruction and every school activity from “promoting a discriminatory bias” against (effectively requiring positive depictions of) transsexuality, bisexuality, and homosexuality to schoolchildren as young as five years old. SB 777 teaches children their “gender” is a matter of choice. Fully implemented, SB 777 affects everything on campus -- classroom instruction, instructional materials, textbooks, guest speakers, handouts, videos, sex education, drama, music, school assemblies, sports teams, homecoming games, school proms, school clubs, etc. There is no “opt out” for parents. Under SB 777, curriculum and school activities must be positive about homosexuality, bisexuality, and transsexuality, because silence can be deemed to be "promoting a discriminatory bias."
9. AB 394 (signed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2007) effectively promotes transsexual, bisexual, and homosexual indoctrination of students, parents, and teachers via “anti-harassment” and “anti-discrimination” materials, to be publicized in classrooms and assemblies, posted on walls, incorporated into curricula on school websites, and distributed in handouts to take home.
10. SB 71 (signed by Gov. Gray Davis in 2003 and implemented in 2008 through the new “sexual health” standards approved by appointees of Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and State Superintendent of Public Instruction Jack O’Connell) teaches children as young as 5th grade that any consensual sexual behavior is “safe” as long as you “protect” yourself with a condom, and teaches children that homosexuality, bisexuality and transsexuality is “normal.” A "comprehensive" revamping of "sex education" and redefinition of "sex," SB 71 replaced "opt-in" with "opt-out" for parents.
11. AB 1785 (signed by Gov. Gray Davis in 2000) required the California State Board of Education to alter the state curriculum frameworks to include and require “human relations education” for children in K-12 public schools, with the aim of “fostering an appreciation of the diversity of California’s population and discouraging the development of discriminatory attitudes and practices,” according to the state legislative counsel’s digest. Unfortunately, the bill defined “culture” and “cultural diversity” to include an unnatural meaning of “sex” or “ gender” (redefined under Government Code, Section 12926(p) and (q), along with Penal Code, Section 422.56, producing an overly broad meaning that “includes a person's gender identity and gender related appearance and behavior whether or not stereotypically associated with the person's assigned sex at birth.”) and “sexual orientation” (which Penal Code, Section 422.56 also defines to include all virtually all aspects of homosexuality and bisexuality).
AB 1785 also required a course on pro-homosexuality-bisexuality-transsexuality “human relations” as a prerequisite for receiving a teaching credential to teach “limited-English-proficient pupils.” And AB 1785 requires public schools to report a new category called "hate-motivated incidents," which are not defined but declared to be "bigoted insults, taunts, or slurs, distributing or posting hate group literature or posters, defacing, removing, or destroying posted materials or announcements, posting or circulating demeaning jokes or leaflets." Unfortunately, the subjective meanings and lack of solid definitions mean peaceful speech or literature upholding marriage between one man and one woman, or explaining the documented health risks of homosexuality could be judged "bigoted" or "demeaning," and thus a reportable "hate-motivated incident" by pro-"LGBT" school administrators.
12. AB 537 (signed by Gov. Gray Davis in 1999) permits teachers and students to openly proclaim and display their homosexuality, bisexuality or transsexuality, even permitting cross-dressing teachers, school employees and student on campus, in classrooms, and in restrooms. This was accomplished by importing into the Education Code expansive definitions of "sexual orientation" and "gender expression" from Penal Code 422.56: (c) “Gender” means sex, and includes a person’s gender identity and gender expression. “Gender expression” means a person’s gender-related appearance and behavior whether or not stereotypically associated with the person’s assigned sex at birth. (h) “Sexual orientation” means heterosexuality, homosexuality, or bisexuality.
As a parent, you have God-given rights and responsibilities to raise and educate your children. The U.S. Supreme Court has said so too. Don't delegate away your rights and responsibilities to strangers who don't love your precious boys and girls like you do. Reclaim your parental rights now.
Copyright © 2021 RescueYourChild.com | A project of SaveCalifornia.com, Campaign for Children and Families - All Rights Reserved.